I’ve eaten a lot of good things this week. And I’ve even taken photos (I swear!) – I just unfortunately haven’t had time to blog so for this Thursday I’m hijacking Katie’s “Thursday Things” (hijacked from Jess’ “Tuesday Things”) inserting “This & That” and running with it
1. I went to the store hungry last night and the resulting purchases certainly reflected that. One such buy were these Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato chips – they were wonderful. Go make your Thursday way better and buy them.
3. I got a new job here (hence why I’ve been a bit scattered lately).
4. My co-workers at my new job are incredible. The things they do with their time astound me. Case in point, this is one of my co-workers blogs. And this was the cake her husband made for her birthday. Spend some time on her blog…you won’t regret it.
5. This was what the art department did for Halloween.
6. I’m so obsessed with my pepperoni mozzarella bread from the other night – I cannot wait to make my own.
7. Make these muffins…er, doughnuts? Either way, make them. Then eat them at a rapid pace and repeat the process from start to finish. It’s a wonderful, vicious cycle.