Having not really liked overnight oats the first time I had them, I’ve completely converted.
I think a lot of that came from learning how to best make it.
Overnight Oat Essentials:
* All fruit must go in overnight.
* Chia seeds are a must
* The more yogurt, the better (I used to use just 1/3 cup, I now use a whole 6 oz. container )
* Best when put in a-not-so-empty nut butter jar
* Granola topping makes all the difference
* It MUST have the chill taken out – either left at room temperature or quickly nuked (or sitting out while you take millions of photos in the hope of getting one good one)
Into the bowl last night went:
De-chilled in the morning and topped with Trader Joe’s Trek Mix Granola:
Coffee + soymilk on the side:
Happy Sunday people!