So, I’m all for keeping the Christmas spirit alive for as long as possible…but it’s a little tougher to do with holiday food.
So what’s one to do when they’re staring down the barrel of a jar of Christmas m&ms?!
Make huge peanut butter and milk chocolate m&m cookies of course!
Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate M&M Cookies
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled until warm
- 1 cup packed (7 ounces) light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (3 1/2 ounces) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1 1/2 cups peanut butter and milk chocolate m&ms
So thick, so chewy, SO hard to keep your hands off of.