So in keeping with the rainbow theme this weekend, I made these:
I promise my next post is not going to be me dressed up in a Rainbow Brite costume.
At least I think I can promise that.
Oh who am I kidding.
I can’t actually promise that.
What I can promise you is that these are really delicious (I’ve already eaten 3, so you know, you can take my word for it)
All you need to get started is the following:
Plus a package of your favorite m&ms!
Then throw it all together!
And in no time you’ll be thinking of ways to wire your jaw shut so as not to eat the entire pan in one sitting!
Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Brown Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 bag of regular marshmallows (or 4 cups of mini marshmallows)
- 3 tbsp. smart balance (or butter/margarine of your choice)
- 6 cups of brown rice cereal of choice
- 1/2 – 1 cup peanut butter melted (depending on how much peanut butter flavor you like)
- 1 medium bag of pretzel m&ms (or favorite flavor m&ms)
- Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat on the stovetop until smooth
- Add marshmallow mixture to 6 cups of brown rice cereal and stir well so all the cereal is coated well with marshmallow mixture
- Add melted peanut butter and stir until well combined
- Add pretzel m&m bag and combine
- Using a buttered spoon or a piece of parchment paper, press into 13x9x2
- Once cooled, sliced into squares and enjoy!