Okay so get excited – because I have officially created the world’s quickest and easiest Chicken Tikka Masala!
This dish is so delicious that you will swear I spent hours slaving over the stove.
But in fact, I spent just 15 minutes.
Yes, 15 minutes. That wasn’t a typo.
The secret to this 15-minute success?
I found this baby at Trader Joe’s…and let’s just say it’s a game changer.
15-Minute Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 pound chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 oz. Seeds of Change Tikka Masala simmer sauce
- Dice chicken breasts into cubes
- Sautee chicken over medium heat in a pan with 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Once fully cooked, add Tikka Masala simmer sauce, lower heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice with a side of whole wheat naan