Okay I PROMISE this is the last thing I’m going to make with these whipped biscoff and chocolate cream parfaits.
But you know…options…not so bad, right?
Especially when your options look like that.
Because I think we all know that not all options are good.
Options like folding the laundry or putting away the laundry (I’d choose “doing” over either of those…and by “doing” I mean throwing some detergent in the machine and pressing “start” then transferring the pile of wet clothes into the dryer and pressing “start”) or…you know, doing the dishes or putting away the dishes (especially when you’ve used all kinds of bulky appliances that don’t just nicely slide into the dishwasher). No good. All of those.
But options like eating ice cream or drinking a milkshake? Good.
Very, very good.
And I have to say, of all the whipped biscoff and chocolate creations, this may be the best.
I don’t know if it’s the crumbled biscoff’d rim….
Or just the fact that the entire thing can be taken down through a straw…
All I know is it stole my heart (or…stomach), and I think it will steal yours too.
Whipped Chocolate & Biscoff Milkshakes
Makes 2 shakes
- 8 scoops of Whipped Chocolate Biscoff Ice Cream
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 8 ice cubes
- 8 biscoff cookies
- Process biscoff cookies in a food processor until cookies become crumbs; transfer to a wide-mouthed bowl
- Wet the top of two 5 oz. mason jars and dip into the biscoff cookie crumbs, pressing to make it stick if necessary
- Combined ice cream, milk and ice cubes in a blender or food processor
- Process until smooth
- Divide into two 5 oz. biscoff-rimmed mason jars and top with whipped cream and remaining biscoff cookie crumbs