I made some waffles.
But these aren’t just any waffles….
They’re pumpkin waffles spiced with pumpkin pie spice.
That’s not all though.
They’re also the world’s easiest waffles.
Remember my pumpkin pancakes from last year?
Well, since they were such a hit I decided to make the waffle version this year.
[Easiest Ever] Whole Grain Pumpkin Spice Waffles
Makes 4 waffles
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill 10 Grain Pancakes & Waffle Mix (or favorite pancake mix)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat waffle iron
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until just combined
- Add batter to waffle iron
- Serve with butter and syrup