I’ve never made quiche before and it kind of blows my mind.
Had I know it was this easy and this delicious, I would’ve done it a long time ago.
The best part is that I can pull it out, heat it up and have an easy, healthy meal on hand for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Given how busy I am – I’m always down for a meal that gets that much mileage out of it.
Especially when it’s as delicious as this one!
I also love the variety this option provides – there are SO many combinations you could do! Including just choking it full of as many veggies as possible – in my book, that’s always a good thing
Spinach and Feta Quiche
- 9-inch pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Handful of reduced-fat part-skim mozzarella
- 2 cups frozen, chopped spinach
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Cook spinach according to package instructions (I microwaved mine) then drain and allow it to cool. Press down gently with paper towels to ring out any excess liquid that remains.
- Combine eggs, milk and cheeses together and beat thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Press drained spinach into the bottom of the pie crust then pour egg, milk and cheese mixture over the top.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top then place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.